August 3, 2008

ABS CBN News Domain...Expired!?!

I can't help it but to say "OMG!!! I can't believe this..." when i was browsing ABS CBN websites a few minutes ago and checked for some early morning news only to find that the domain for their News ( http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/) has expired since July 26, 2008.




I can only think that the department incharge with their domain registrations had failed to renew it for reasons only the management can explain.
I am always visiting their sites (in fact, its in my news & info bookmarks list) starting off from http://beta.abs-cbn.com/ and if my memory serves me right i was able to pass by the abs cbn news site yesterday morning while i was searching for news about the earthquake that hit Bacolod City early morning yesterday but since i find no news on the subject just continued searching on other news sites.

Well, for sure ABS CBN, being one of the biggest company in the Philippines and the leading tv station will surely settle this unfortunate happening. That is, unless otherwise, they are planning to change the domain name for their news site.

Let's just wait and see... as of now, we can only speculate on this issue and hope that we can access the site again soon.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment